reaction!

Marguerite Evans p2158740 at ACSUSUN.ACSU.UNSW.EDU.AU
Sat Jan 20 00:36:12 EST 1996

> Sorry, Marguerite, for invading your thread with the one about which you
> were complaining, but you failed to raise a new topic to distract our
> attention.

Seems I have upset a few people....perhaps I am not the kind of person
for such a newsgroup...but I shall persist a little longer.

Apologies if my "complaining" bothered you in any way Pamela Norton...but
read again...I'm asking about women LIKE YOU and how you manage people.
Would like to hear what you have to say...

Marguerite.

Marguerite Evans
School of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
UNSW  Sydney  2052
NSW
Australia

voice: (+61)(2)385 2030