*** WE WERE CREATED SCIENTIFICALLY BY ELOHIM***

Aresh Izadi aizadi at frontier.canrem.com
Sat Jan 20 20:14:47 EST 1996

This file is the copyright of the International Raelian movement
it may be freely copied & distributed worldwide by any means on the
express condition that it is distributed in whole & that no changes
whatsoever are made. 24 may 1994.

An Embassy for Extra-Terrestrials

Scientists from Another Planet Created all life on Earth using D.N.A.

Traces of this epic masterpiece of creation can be found in all religious
writings. It is to them   that  Moses, Jesus,  Buddha  and   Mohammed
referred to. It is now time to welcome them.

WHAT HAPPENED?

On 13 December 1973 French journalist Rael was contacted by a visitor
from another planet, and asked to establish an Embassy to welcome these
people   back to Earth.PRENOTE The issues brought up in this revue are
not only revolutionary and controversial, but may be psychologically
explosive since they touch upon the foundations of our beliefs.However,
as we progress into the 21st century, they will become increasingly
topical. Indeed, whether we like it or not, they are issues we will have
to face within our own lifetime, so we might as well start dealing with
them now.If you consider yourself to be capable of thinking for yourself,
then please consider them with an open mind.Whether you believe or not
is of no matter, what is important is that you understand and think
about them.Will the life we are synthesising in our laboratories be
dangerous or benign? Are you willing to be restricted to having only
one child? What will the unemployed do when all jobs become automated?
Can we survive without a world government? What impact would the
inevitable world currency have on our economy? Who should we select when
we are capable of prolonging life? Can we still believe in God once we
learn how to conquer death?

AN EMBASSY FOR PEOPLE FROM SPACE

In Genesis, the biblical account of creation, the word "Elohim" has been
mistranslated as "God" in the singular, but it is a plural, which means
"those who come from the sky".

THE MESSAGES
The messages dictated to Rael explain how life on Earth is not the result
of random evolution, nor the work of a  supernatural  'God'. It  is  a
deliberate creation, using DNA, by a scientifically advanced people who
made human beings literally in their image". References to these scientists
and their work, as well as to their symbol of infinity can be found in the
ancient
texts of many cultures. For example, in Genesis, the
biblical account of  creation, the word "Elohim" has been mistranslated
as "God" in the singular, but it is a plural, which means "those who come
from the sky".
Leaving our humanity to progress by itself, the Elohim nevertheless maintained
contact with us via PROPHETS, including Buddha, Moses, Jesus and
Mohammed, all specially chosen and educated by them. The role of the
prophets was to progressively educate humanity through the messages they
taught, each time adapted to the culture and level of understanding at
the time. They were also to leave traces of the Elohim so that we would
be able to recognize them as our creators and fellow human beings
when we had advanced enough scientifically to understand them.

THE EMBASSY

Now that Man has put his foot on the moon, and our scientists are creating
life through the synthesis of DNA, we are finally capable of understanding
our creators rationally instead of mystifying and dumbly adoring them. For
this reason the Elohim have contacted French journalist Rael. They have
asked him to make their final message known throughout the world and to
establish an embassy for them where they will officially meet with us and
our world governments.

WHY DO THEY NEED AN EMBASSY?

They are not invaders. They have shown their desire to come but they
respect our choice to say no. It is up to US to invite them - and our
invitation is the embassy. It's the least we can do. They created us -
without them we would not exist."For us, they are the most important
people in the universe. Would you send your guests out to sleep on the
street or do you invite them in to the love and warmth of your own home?"

RAEL

Without the neutrality of an embassy, free air space and an official
welcome, an unannounced and undesired landing would have enormous political,
economic and social repercussions with disastrous consequences worldwide.

WILL THERE BE PROOF?

"I am not here to convince anyone. In fact, I am opposed to dumb belief
which, as demanded by religions, only makes sheep of people. Up till now,
people have believed without really trying to understand.So my position
is: stop believing and try to understand. Only accept what I am saying
if you think that the universe is rational and can be understood,
and if you find the messages intelligent, and capable of answering your
sharpest questions." RAEL

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT ONLY ONE MAN SAYS?

"Everyday, science is confirming the authenticity of the messages that
 I was given by the ELOHIM. In 1973  for example, we created life from
inert matter in our laboratories for the first time. One day, without
a doubt we will be able to synthesize a human being, bringing us one
step closer to what the ELOHIM scientists did a long time ago, ie the
creation of a completely artificial being. That day, humanity will have
reached "divine" status, the status of creator. Several other recent
discoveries anticipate that this moment is not far away. Don't the blind
begin to see again thanks to electronic prosthesis? Thanks to
telecommunication satellites, is not our voice carried beyond the oceans?
Our progress is just as stunning in the domain of the mind. By implanting
electrodes into a wolf's brain, scientists can make it as gentle as a
lamb and even make it bleat. As the prophets predicted, "and the wolf
shall lie down with the lamb". Conversely, the lamb can be transformed
into a ferocious beast..." RAEL

RAEL WHO IS HE?

Just after the first atomic bomb explosion of Hiroshima in 1945, the
Elohim selected Marie Colette Vorilhon to be his mother. She was born
in Ambert on the 22nd October 1922. On December the 25th 1945 they took
her inside a UFO and inseminated her. They then erased it from her
memory so as not to psychologically unbalance her, and on the 30th
September 1946 Rael was born from this union.On 13 December 1973 he
was contacted by a visitor from another planet who entrusted him with
a message for humanity which clarifies our origin and our potential
future.Since 1974 Rael has given up his job as sports journalist in
order to devote himself to communicating the messages of the Elohim.
This he does by:
a) Giving conferences throughout the world in order to prepare humanity
for the arrival of these extra-terrestrials and
b) Teaching Sensual Meditation at courses all over the world. These are
techniques taught to Rael by the Elohim which enable us to develop our
potential, our individuality and our common humanity.

WHY CHOSE RAEL?

This is how the Eloha answered Rael's question:

"We needed someone who lives in a country where new ideas are welcomed
and where it is possible to talk about such ideas openly...
That is the case for France... Above all, we needed someone who is a
free thinker without being anti-religious. Because your (step)father was
Jewish and your mother Catholic, we considered you an ideal link between
two very important peoples in the history of the world... And finally,
we decided to choose someone who was born after the first atomic explosion
in 1945 and you were born in 1946. In fact, we have been following you
since your birth and even before".

WHAT DOES HE LIVE ON?