A Web Site for Working Women

Susan Smith pizazz at voicenet.com
Thu Jan 25 14:13:15 EST 1996

We are planning on expanding the working woman section in the All
Business Network into a stand alone site called "women at work".  We've
searched gopher space, the Web, newsgroups, etc., to find out what is out
there.  If you have any favorite sites, let me know because I'm sure
there's some that we missed.

Also, we'd like to start building editorial content for "women at work" and
are looking for contributors who would like to share articles, advice,
how tos to women in business.  We will program and store the info for
free.  All we ask is that the articles be in ASCII or Word for Windows
format.  Our intent is to build "women at work"into a content-rich resource
for business women(more than just links and directory listings). Your
info and advice is appreciated.

Susan Smith

All Business Network (www.all-biz.com)  | The MarkeTech Group, Inc.
Email: pizazz at voicenet.com	        | Exton, PA 19341
Tel:  610-363-0966			| Fax:  610-363-0957