(no subject)

Leonille Douglas lgd2389 at is.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:17:15 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

I am an undergraduate journalism student but I am also very
interested in biology.  For several reasons it is too late
for me now to study for a major in journalism AND biology.
Therefore I would like to take a masters degre in biology
after I graduate.
I realise that admission to graduate courses in biology
require knowledge of the subject. Fortunately, New York
University makes it possible for me to take
undergraduate courses in biology, chemistry,
neuro-science etc, even if they will not count towards a
major in that subject.
Would anyone have some advice on what courses I should
take in order to maximize my chances of being accepted to a
masters program in Biology even though I only got a BA in
journalism?
Also would anyone be able to give me some information on
which graduate programms do not strictly require a biology
major for admission?

I would be very thankful if you could e-mail me any advice.
My address is: lgd2389 at is.nyu.edu