Comm. skills seminar

Lisa L Rosenblum llr2 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Jun 15 11:14:57 EST 1996

I was wondering if any of you have had experience with communication
skills seminars.  I received an advertisement in the mail for a
one day Communication Skills Seminar for Women given by the Institute for
Professional Buiness Women of Fred Pryor Seminars. It looks interesting
and I'd like to give it a try, but I know absolutely nothing about these

Has anyone ever attended one of these things in general, or had experience
with this seminar series in particular?  Is it worth $79-
recommendations or criticisms?

llr2 at