multiple moves

Shera Cave ladywolf at halcyon.com
Mon Jun 17 21:25:20 EST 1996

DK drivelled nonsensically:

>I have received several e-mails on this post which in itself I find
>odd.  I assume we do want female presense on the net.  Why do all of
>the females send me e-mail rather than post?  Why not get bitchy right
>back.  If I am out of line, tell me so in public.  If you haven't
>noticed recently, the nice guys are getting screwed.  It is time to
>speak up and be noticed.   One email inspired me to moderate my tone
>and be perhaps a bit more "feminine" and not be so bitchy but this one
>(having been preceded by a similar one) has inspired me back into
>bitchiness.

Well, bully.  Atta girl.  Gitcher dukes up 'n git them suckers fore they
gitcha first!
Really.  Please take a pill.  You are quite right, you should not stop growing.
You *are* out of line.
And nice guys are not getting screwed.  How ridiculous.

 My 17 year old son knows
>better than this (I asked without any prompting if he thought he could
>get a job anywhere he wanted - he responded that if he was great
>enough, maybe).

Wow!  What a brilliant guy!

Shera