Sci careers w/o grad school..........

chriso at dfrc.wisc.edu chriso at dfrc.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 20 17:26:13 EST 1996

Hello.......this is an interesting newsgroup, even though I have
gotten some naive, definatly not "grown up yet" (ala DK) replys to
some of my thoughts. But what I want to know, is where are all those
millions of women out there in the science world with careers who
never went to grad school?  We too have to deal with moves (hate our
job, company closes, spouse wants to move, etc etc), and harrasment
and kids and promotions and and and........Why are they/us/you  not
participating in this group?  If you are out there, please let me
know!

Thanks, Chris Odt