conference in Arizona...

Zen zjuma at acs.ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 21 13:07:22 EST 1996

Before the summer, the Biomedical ENgineering Club for Ontario was
notified about a conference that may be happening in Arizona.  I was
wondering if there is anyone who would know more information about it.  AS
I recall, it will be taking place on July 15.  It will be some sort of a
tour of bioreactors, if I'm not mistaken.  I may be in the area during
that time, so I was hoping to get some phone numbers, addresses or
anything that may be available.

thanks!  zen.

     c c
   c    c    aaaa     r  rrrr   p ppppp      ee           O
  c               a    rr    rr  pp    pp  e    e
 c           aaaa  a   rr       ppppppp   eeeeeeee        i
c           a      a   rr      p          e             d I em, kids  =)
c     c     a     a    rr     p             eeee          i
  c c        aaa  aa   rr    p                           i