minority women in science

MO Regan2 moregan2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 15:04:57 EST 1996

As a minority woman in science I must say that I'm very disappointed in
the lack of discussion to the supposed topic.  Flame, flame, flame back,
flame again, flame here, flame there, flame, flame, flame everywhere.
Meanwhile, back in the lab, this gal is once again the sole person (
nevertheless woman) of color in her group.  While it's something that I
don't spend acres of time thinking about.  It does get tiresome at times
to always be "the only one".  So if someone wants to discuss this perhaps
we can try reclaiming this thread and leave the flamers to themselves.