Wanted Study Subjects

Kap Perrin, PhD, RN kperrin at KOOP.COPH.USF.EDU
Mon Jun 24 19:03:57 EST 1996

I am interested in contacting women who gave birth prior to their 20 th
birthday and went on to complete their PhD in any field. This study is
funded by the March of Dimes to research the variables of successful
women who were pregnant as adolescents and went on to complete their PhD.
If you or anyone you know fits the criteria, please contact me at
kperrin at koop.coph.usf.edu
I will send you by U.S.mail a packet containg an audiotape and a few
questions in which to guide you in recording your life story. This study
is completely anonymous, since there are no identifying marks on the
return envelope and audiotape. I am only interested in collecting
stories.

Thank you for your response.

Kay Perrin, PhD, RN
University of South Florida
College of Public Health
Department of Community and Family Health
13212 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. MDC-56
Tampa, FL 33612
813 974 6704
FAX 813 974 5172