Scaring (HELP)

Gert Jan Gast gjgast at nioz.nl
Mon Mar 11 04:57:04 EST 1996

jimmym at kepnet.com (Jim Mirassou) wrote:
>Today my 3 year old daughter was bitten on the face by a dos and had 9
>stiches dose anyone know the best ways to reduce scaring?  HELP

Hi Jim,

Apply some ointment, lotion or creme with vitamine E for a couple
of months daily. Makes the skin heal better. Scars don't
disappear completely, but diminish quite a lot. Also applicable
on old scars from years ago. I hope she gets well soon.

Luck, GJ.

Ps. Mac's don't bite.

--

Gert Jan Gast <gjgast at NIOZ.NL>