HOW MEN COULD BE BETTER FRIENDS AND LOVERS

dj1and2 dj1and2 at shelby.net
Sun Mar 10 21:39:08 EST 1996

We are writing a book about how men can overcome issues that face them
to become better husbands, lovers, friends, and all around citizens.  We
feel far too many men and women have fallen prey to the myth that all men
are idiots.  We want to be our best!  Your input will be greatly appreciated
on how YOU FEEL that men SHOULD act, and live today, to be all of the things
we seek to be.  Its up to you to speak out!  Anonminity is guaranteed!

Thanks

David