Women's initiative

Freistadt, Marion mfreis at lsumc.edu
Mon Mar 11 13:22:50 EST 1996

This is a multi-forwarded message that I received.  I think it's for real,
so it might be worth putting your 2 cents worth in and forwarding to other
women.

Marion

Marion Freistadt, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology
Louisiana State University Medical Center
1901 Perdido St.
New Orleans, LA 70153

Phone: 504-568-4071   (-4477, labs; -4062, departmental office)
FAX:    -------2918

mfreis at lsumc.edu
http://www.lsumc.edu/campus/micr/msf.htm