moving household overseas

Sibylle Wilbert wilb at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 12 18:56:12 EST 1996

I am a german woman researcher in biochemsitry and just got a job with a
company in Delaware. I still have quite a few heavy household items and
books sitting in my parents basement in Germany and would like to ship
those to the East Coast. Has anybody experience with companies that ship
equipment, furniture or any heavy stuff overseas (in this case of course
from Germany to the US)? I am looking for the cheapest possible way; it's
o.k. if it takes a couple months. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Please email me at WILB at u.washington.edu

Sibylle