Clinical Research Assoc. Director

RS&A rathbun at sedona.net
Tue Mar 12 23:40:10 EST 1996

We are in the midst of a search for a seasoned PhD-level Clinical
Researcher to become the Associate Director of Clinical Affairs for our
pharmaceutical client company.

Appropriate candidates for this position will have from 10-20 years of
industrial experience, preferably with some time spent in a large drug
company environment, and will have dealt with products such as
anti-infective and or anti-inflammatory drugs.   This position is
responsible for data management, submissions, trials, etc. and will
manage a group of  Clinical Research Monitors and support personnel.

If you have an interest in this or other Clinical Research opportunities,
please contact:

Ann G. Rathbun, Managing Director
Rathbun, Sapir & Associates
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337 * USA
(520) 284-3360 Office  (520) 284-3361 FAX
E-mail: rathbun@ sedona.net