Kids cell biology books?

Jenn Kassie jkassie at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 19 17:31:23 EST 1996

Patricia S. Bowne wrote:

> Does anybody know a good children's book on
> cell biology, covering cell membrane, organelles,
> krebs cycle, etc.?
>
> Pat Bowne

_The Biology Colouring Book_ by Robert D. Griffin is not specifically
geared toward any age (I'm in university and think the series is
fabulous), but if you're willing to do the explanations yourself (the
text included is likely too complicated for children to read, but can
act as a guide for a lesson), then the pictures included are great.  You
learn the parts of the cell etc. by colouring the structures and their
labels.

-Jenn.
--
    *       Jenn Kassie         *      o<   / o     \//