high school teachers

Ellen M Klann emklann at titan.oit.umass.edu
Fri Mar 22 17:55:36 EST 1996

Yep, if he got is training in the '60s and hasn't read a medical journal
since then _I_ would most certainly stay away.  He probably hasn't even
heard of AIDS!  I will restate my previous comments-- it is not the final
degree of training that is important in a high school teacher, but their
desire to be a good and up to date teacher.  If they got their degree in
the 1960's and haven't brought themselves up to date since then they are a
poor biology teacher.

Ellen

Michaela Samek (msamek at cc.umanitoba.ca) wrote:
: I guess we should not go to see a physician, who studied in 1960"s. He
: is out of date! Ruther, what about some biology college graduate?
:
: In article <4icrmn$556 at nic.umass.edu>, emklann at titan.oit.umass.edu says...
: >
: >Ellen