female boss

DEBRA A GREEL deb6637 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 23 14:04:16 EST 1996

Would like to work for a female P.h.D. or M.D. for a change. I,m a 27
year old research tech in Seattle and have 5 years experience on the
bench-molecular bio in particular. My experience includes PCR, in-situ
hybridization, immunohistochemistry, DNA sequencing, Northern and
Southern blotting, histolgy ( fixation, embedding and sectioning of
paraffin and fresh frozen tissue )and cell culture. Looking for a
mentor I can learn from! Resume can be mailed or e-mailed.