newsgroup

JuneKK junekk at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 07:40:42 EST 1996

Dear Sydell,
I commend this effort greatly, and hope that your meeting is a great
success!  As the newsletter editor for a national organization called
"Women in Neuroscience", I too, am interested in sharing the ideas and
resources to promote the advancement of women professionally.
There is, fortunately, a fount of information that can be reached through
the Internet on this subject (how timely, since it is "Women's month")

Check out:

4000 years of women in science:
http://www.astr.ua.edu/4000WS/4000WS.html
(From where you can backtrack to the Womens International Center
homepage).

Science Magazine's Next Wave:
http://sci.aas.org/nextwave (March 29 there will be a "special" on funding
for women & minorities)