Kids cell biology books?

Sonya Baird SBAIRD at TIFTON.CPES.PEACHNET.EDU
Wed Mar 27 16:31:35 EST 1996

In article <4jb07u$quu at oznet11.ozemail.com.au>
Lesley McKeown <mckeownl at voyager.co.nz> writes:

>We have an excellent text in use in NZ schools "Science makes Sense". I
>>
>>_The Biology Colouring Book_ by Robert D. Griffin is not specifically
>>geared toward any age (I'm in university and think the series is
>>fabulous), but if you're willing to do the explanations yourself (the

COLD SPRING HARBOR PRESS HAS A SERIES OF 4 OR 5 BOOKS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED
FOR KIDS.  THEY COVER CELL BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY.  I RECOMMENDED THAT OUR
LOCAL PUBLIC LIBRARY BUY THESE SINCE THE MATERIAL IS HARD TO FIND IN AGE-
APPROPRIATE BOOKS.  THE BOOKS ARE EXCELLENT.  I CAN'T LAY MY HANDS ON MY CSH
CATALOG NOW TO GIVE YOU THE TITLES OR AN ADDRESS, BUT THEY CAN BE GOTTEN BY
MAIL ORDER JUST LIKE ALL OTHER COLD SPRING HARBOR PUBLICATIONS.
                                                               SONYA