summer employment

Chesh M. Lindley lindlc at magritte.its.rpi.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:17:30 EST 1996

Forgive me if I posted here before, I didn't think it worked though.

I'm interested in finding a job for the summer, something related to
biology. I'd prefer animal behavior, or ecology, something
environmentally related, or something related to molecular biology.
I'm finishing my junior year, and would really like some experience so
I can decide whether to go to grad school, and what area to go into.
I'd like to stay as close to Albany, NY as possible, but I'd be
willing to travel if it was a good job.  If anybody can help, I'd
really appreciate any leads at all.  Thanks!