help with resume.

Ellie Ettehadieh eettehad at direct.ca
Fri Mar 29 03:37:30 EST 1996

Hello,

here is my ordeal:

I have been a PhD student for the past 5 years, due to the difficulties
which I just am not able to explain here I decided to write my masters and
leave the lab which I was in.
o.k now my problem is that when I write my resume and send it out, its
going to look like it took me 5 years to do a MSc!! and that is kind of
dopy.  I am very well familiar with molecular biology techniques and
protein chemistry techniques.  Have done any kind of experiment you can
think of during the past 5 years so how can I explain that.  I guess my
major question is how can I write my Resume so that it would stand out and
be looked upon as higher than the other peoples with an MSc degree.

thanks for any suggestions you can give me...and please use my e.mail
account.

Ellie..