Make-up for men?

jerry biederman jb20235 at csun.edu
Fri Mar 29 19:32:14 EST 1996

This is an embarrassing question, and I'm not sure if I've posted in the
right area, but ...

I am 38-years-old and I am losing my hair. What I want to know is purely
cosmetic -- is there anything a guy who is losing his hair can do to make
his forehead less shiny? If the answer is some kind of powder make-up, I'd
like to find something that is undetectable or that is especially for this
problem.

Thanks for whatever ideas you can give me. Since I know nothing about this
subject, or make-up, please try to be as specific as possible (brand
names, specifics of product, etc.).

Thanks for your help with this uncomfortable question!

-- Jerry