ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER

Ovidio De Leon odeleon at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 23 14:42:45 EST 1996

Avoid the terrible and long term side effects of RITALIN by substituting
it with good nutrition and dietary supplements.  Help your children and
relatives in getting rid of this #1 Psychiatric Disorder in America.
Not with drugs, but with pure common sense.  This is the Natural
Alternative!  If you would like to know more about this, I can send you
a free audio cassette tape which will explain the details.  Just email
me your name and address...and dont worry, I will not give it out to any
mailing list companies.

Sincerely,

Jay De Leon