Survey of women with technical backgrounds

N. HUNTER nhunter at nmsu.edu
Wed Oct 9 14:02:07 EST 1996

Hi, my name is Nicole Hunter.  I am a jr. at New Mexico State University,
majoring in Electrical Engineering.  For my Technical Writing class, I am
doing a research project on women in technical careers and technical
fields of study.  I need at least 100 women to answer a few questions for me.

I have two surveys, one for in the workplace and one for students.  If you
are interested in helping me out, please e-mail me at

nhunter at nmsu.edu

Specify which survey you'll need.  Also, if you graduated recently
(within the last 3 years) I'll ask you to fill out both surveys.

Thank you for your help.

Nicole Hunter