cancer and toilet paper

Cynthia M. Galloway c-galloway at TAMUK.EDU
Tue Oct 22 16:18:11 EST 1996

Hi,

Just talked to a collegue whose Anatomy & Physiology class just revived the
old, old story of colored toilet paper causing cancer.  One student brought
it up but, about half the class agreed that they had heard this.  Does
anyone else remember this story or how it even started.  I really hate to
bring a question like this up but, we wanted to find something in the
literature refuting this or even suggesting this and, there's nothing to be
found.  Sorry for throwing out something as trivial as this.

Cyndy
Dr. Cynthia M. Galloway
Assoc. Professor of Biology
Dept. of Biology