cancer and toilet paper

Galloway Cynthia M kfcmg00 at TAMUK.EDU
Fri Oct 25 19:46:38 EST 1996

Judith,

Thank you so much for applying to my original post.  I thought, perhaps,
it hadn't gotten out.  I know it wasn't normal subject matter for this
group but, people in this group seemed to have answered a broad range of
questions in the past.  Now, a little more info on the origin of the
question.  A new professor in our department has an interest in debunking
what he calls "pseudoscience".  The only "science" interesting many of
our students is stuff that is right on the edge of not being science and
he is trying to convince them that they must question what they read or
hear in the popular press and try to validate what they hear by finding
info in Scientific journals.  Your suggestions are all good and I will
pass them on.  Thanks for the input.

Cyndy

--
Dr. Cynthia M. Galloway