ASCB meeting, SF; share a doublr hotel room

jie li lij at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:43:38 EST 1996

Hi, netters,
  Sorry to bother you if this message is irrelevant to you.
  I am a graduate student studying cell cycle control in yeast, at U of
Pennsylvania.  I am going to the ASCB meeting at San Franscico this
December.
  In order to keep the hotel cost low, I want to share a double hotel room
with another female biologist and split the cost.
  If you are also interested, please email me back.
   Thank you very much.
                                                      Jie Li