regarding eyecare, how to care for them...

WVela wvela at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 23:03:29 EST 1996

You're invited to click to the site of the company that literally invented
the contact lens replacement business. You'll find products, sevices,
information and links for the consumer interested in complete eyecare
including new cutting-edge Laser Vision Correction.  What else would you
expect from the industry leader?

Specific "FAQ's" are provided as a testament to our continued belief that
an educated consumer is our best customer.

Surf's up at http://www.lensexpress.com!
Life is what, happens when you're doing something else.

BV