creation in the schools

JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Fri Sep 6 09:57:44 EST 1996

>About your comment on whether or not Pat Buchanan is a creationist.
>There
>was a recent Science article (on which I believe this thread is based)
>about creationism in which Buchanan is reported to say that he is not
>personally decended from apes.  I think someone else commented that
>this
>was evidence that Buchanan was probably an alien of some sort.
>
>Sorry, I couldn't resist, and I also apologize for not giving accurate
>quotes or ctedit where credit is due in advance.
>

>sue
>
>--
>Sue Slechta

I think you're refering to "letters to the Editor" in this week's
Science, in which someone comments that Mr. Buchanan's comment that he
personally is not descended from apes explains a lot to those of us who
are from this planet.

Julia Frugoli
Dartmouth College

visiting grad student at