Need Recommendations for Evol. Bio. Programs

Laura Sabel sabel at cs.cornell.edu
Sat Sep 7 18:25:03 EST 1996

I am interested in evolution, particularly the evolution of (animal)
behavior.  I am thinking of applying to graduate school in evolutionary
biology.  However, I have not been able to find rankings of relevant
graduate programs in my local bookstores or libraries, and I'm not
familiar enough with the literature in this field to be able to tell
what departments are producing good people.  So, I am applying to the
collective knowledge of Women In Biology for help!  Does anyone have
recommendations for schools with good evolutionary biology programs?
I'd also love to hear any advice from people currently working in or
studying this field.

Thanks!

-Laura Sabel
sabel at cs.cornell.edu