The best budget laptop?

Tetro Kelly L 4klt5 at qlink.queensu.ca
Sat Sep 7 13:55:33 EST 1996

Bharathi Jagadeesh (bjag at cog.nimh.nih.gov) wrote:
: OK, I'm officially jealous of all of you who have PowerBooks. Are
: we all Mac users? (I write this wearing Apple Forever t-shirt that
: Apple Computer sent me)

Not me <grin>!! I totally detest Mac and will have nothing to do with
them. I
find them too difficult to operate (yeah, like you can just sit down at
one and figure it out, takes me 20 minutes to figure out how to open
files, forget about how to close them). Give me a PC anyday!!!! <grin>

I'm also in a totally PC environment with only two die hard Mac Users in
the whole department. Makes it hard for them. I learned on a PC (in dos)
so I guess it is all just a matter of what you are used too.

Kelly
(who befriends Mac Users but prefers PC for herself)

PS. Thanks all for your input, I think I'm going to get a Toshiba
Satellite 100CS as soon as the bank approves my loan or I save up enough
money, whatever comes first.