women in leadership

JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Fri Apr 4 10:44:08 EST 1997

Just wanted to pass this along, partly because its Texas based (the
longer I stay here, the more I get concerned about infrastructure :)
)and partly because it sounds great.

CHECK OUT-->

Advancing Women in Leadership
http://www.advancingwomen.com/awl.html

Advancing Women in Leadership represents the first on-line professional,
refereed journal for women in leadership. The journal publishes
manuscripts
that report, synthesize, review, or analyze scholarly inquiry that
focuses on
women's issues. The Editors invite authors from all professional fields
submit manuscripts regarding women's professional issues for review for
publication in the journal. If a scholar from the field in which an
individual
submits is not represented among the Editorial Review Board, additional
professional reviewers will be secured and noted in the respective
journal.

Recent Articles:
* Where Have All the Smart Women Gone?
* Violence(s) and Silence(s) in Engineering Classrooms
* Adjusting to a New Society: A Study of Educated ChineseWomen's
Acculturation
in the United States
* Gender, Culture, and Language in School Administration: Another Glass
Ceiling
for Hispanic Females
* Title IX of the United States Education Amendments: A Gender-Equity
Education
Intervention Strategy

Contact: Editors, edu_bid at shsu.edu