unwanted postings

Cassandra Smith clsmith at DARWIN.BU.EDU
Sat Apr 5 14:21:36 EST 1997

I would not like to see the anme changed nor the posting monitored. We
are women after all and should not allow others to make us stop using
this or other terms. Given that this is a general internet problem I believe
it is best that we wait a little while longer to see what develops to
help the entire internet. I can explore with biosci if they have
some filtering that can apply but then of course that might
also eliminate some legitimatelly placed messages.

the moderator....which means I just keep an eye on the postings right
now and sometimes I will send a private message to those I think are
teachable..who have posted unreasonable message. However, I am cautious
with the private messages because I believe any response can be encouraging
to those who are with malice of forethought being provocative.

Cassandra Smith