Consultant

sunny N stewart sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 6 17:24:53 EST 1997

My name is Sunny Stewart.  I am formerly the VP of Strategic
Development for AXIOM Biotechnologies, Inc.

I have 15 years experience in biotechnology.  My experience and
expertise is in corporate partnering as well as establishing research
and development collaborations. I have participated in raising over $80
million during my career.

I am also adept in the area of patent and trademark law as well
regulatory/FDA.  I have prosecuted over 20 patents as well as put
together outstanding litigation teams.

My education is MS from the Sorbonne and a JD from the University of
Virginia.

I am looking for either a fulltime position with a smallish company in
the San Diego/ Irvine area or a consulting position(s) worldwide.

I have been both in drug discovery (AXIOM) and pharmaceutical
(Genentech and IDEC) areas.

I believe I can be an asset to all most any corporate or academic
setting.

I can be reached thru e-mail at
 sunnyesq at ix.netcom.com

or thru snail mail: