spam statistics

Julia Frugoli JFRUGOLI at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Wed Aug 6 11:19:09 EST 1997

Anyone hear the news report on NPR yesterday about the cyber
"terrorists" who set about over the past few days to cancel all the
SPAMS coming to the newsgroups  from UUnet?  Apparently UUnetfeels this
informal association of hackers has no right to cancel SPAMS and intend
to prosecute these people to the full extent of the law.  I have no idea
what the full extent of the law is, but this is one "terrorist" action I
can agree with.  (The president of UUnet applied the word terrorist to
it).
Julia Frugoli
Dartmouth College

visiting grad student at