US-MD: JOB OPPORTUNITY IN POLYMERS

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 21:47:07 EST 1997

I am looking for a Scientist to develop a new class of biodegradable
polymers for pharmaceutical and medical device applications. The candidate
will have a strong background in either biodegradable polymer synthesis,
characterization and/or polymeric controlled release formulation
development.  You should possess a PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
or medical sciences with 0-2 years experience.  Familiararity with
polymeric controlled-released drug delivery would be a plus. We are a
leading biotech firm with research facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and
can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan,
stock options, bonus program, paid vactation and more). A high impact,
high profile position with excellent opportunity for advancement.  Please
contact Scott Shanes by phone at 609-584-8733 Ext. 218, fax CV and cover
letter to 609-584-9575 or E-Mail to sis at diedremoire.com