NAS report: grants to women

Bharathi Jagadeesh bjag at
Thu Aug 7 12:12:26 EST 1997

S L Forsburg (forsburg at wrote:
: I recently found on the web a copy of the NAS report on
: The Funding of Young Investigators in the Biological and
: Biomedical Sciences (a 1994 NAS report).  You can see it at:

I just downloaded this document. It's an interesting political
document, but it's also great for people who just want to
find out about the funding situation for the life sciences. Thanks
Susan, for bringing it to our attention.

: Comments, anyone?

Yup, but I'll wait until I've read the report, since I'm learning
a lot I didn't know!

Bharathi Jagadeesh/bjag at

Lab of Neuropsychology
Building 49, Room 1b80