NAS report: grants to women

Bharathi Jagadeesh bjag at ln.nimh.nih.gov
Thu Aug 7 12:12:26 EST 1997

S L Forsburg (forsburg at nospamsalk.edu) wrote:
: I recently found on the web a copy of the NAS report on
: The Funding of Young Investigators in the Biological and
: Biomedical Sciences (a 1994 NAS report).  You can see it at:
: http://www.nap.edu/readingroom/books/ynginv/contents.html

I just downloaded this document. It's an interesting political
document, but it's also great for people who just want to
find out about the funding situation for the life sciences. Thanks
Susan, for bringing it to our attention.

: Comments, anyone?

Yup, but I'll wait until I've read the report, since I'm learning
a lot I didn't know!

Bharathi Jagadeesh/bjag at ln.nimh.nih.gov

Lab of Neuropsychology
NIMH