postdoc position

matkisso at opal.tufts.edu matkisso at opal.tufts.edu
Fri Aug 15 11:04:53 EST 1997

While we're speaking of post-doctoral positions, I thought I'd forward
this to the group.  Deniz Toksoz is in the Cellular and Molecular
Physiology department at Tufts University School of Medicine in downtown
Boston.

I met her while she was Harvard, and introduced her to the basics of the
Baculovirus expression system.  I found her quite pleasant at the time,
and since she has been on the faculty here I have developed a respect for
her both personally and scientifically.

If you have any questions about Tufts or the Department, feel free to
email me or Deniz.  I have found this to be a good traning environment,
with the added culinary advantage of Chinatown at your doorstep <grin>.
If you're interested in signal transduction, this is a post-doc worth
considering.

This position is funded by an NIH training grant, I believe.