US-MD-JOB OPPORTUNITY IN POLYMERS

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Sat Aug 16 15:40:47 EST 1997

I am looking for a Associate Scientist to perform synthesis on
biodegradable polymers. The candidate will have 1+ years experience with a
pharmaceutical or bio-tech company.   You should possess a B.S. or
M.S.degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or medical sciences. We are
a leading biotech firm with research facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and
can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan,
stock options, bonus program, paid vactation and more). A high impact,
high profile position with excellent opportunity for advancement.  Please
contact Scott Shanes by phone at 609-584-8733 Ext. 218, fax CV and cover
letter to 609-584-9575 or E-Mail to sis at dmc10.com or sis at diedremoire.com