postdoc

KIT MUI CHIU kchiu at ITSA.UCSF.EDU
Sun Aug 17 13:14:26 EST 1997

I suggest every postdoc should email President Clinton complaining the bad

situation we are in.  If white house get millions of email complaining the

same matter within a month.  They might pay attention to us and do

something to change it (I HOPE!!)  Or, should we email to Secretary of

Health (Donna Shalala)???  Any other suggestion??

Kit

Kit Mui Chiu, Ph.D.

Program in Osteoporosis and Bone Biology

1710 Scott Street, 3rd Floor

</paraindent>San Francisco CA 94115

Phone: 415-502-8674

Fax: 415-928-4861