a question

Sabine Dippel sabine at hlrz28.zam.kfa-juelich.de
Tue Aug 19 06:59:26 EST 1997

Hi there,

today for the second time I found a pornographic text in our institutes
printer (while rooting through the pile in there looking for my own stuff).
Though I don't care what anybody reads, I do find this out of place. Still,
I don't want to raise hell about it, because it's quite harmless stuff.

For the moment, I simply put a slightly funny remark on it and stuck it
to our message board (the messages on which people hardly ever read), hoping
that this sort of exposure will stop the person, whoever it is.

Any other ideas of how to deal with this quietly (though maybe not too
quietly)?

Sabine

| Sabine Dippel     | e-mail: s.dippel at fz-juelich.de                  |
| HLRZ              | phone : [++49] (2461) 61-2318                   |
| FZ Juelich        | fax   : [++49] (2461) 61-2430                   |
| 52425 Juelich     | WWW   : http://www.hlrz.kfa-juelich.de/~sabine/ |
| Germany           |                                                 |