US-NJ-BIOCHEMICAL PHARMACOLOGIST

Scott Shanes sis at diedremoire.com
Wed Dec 3 09:07:50 EST 1997

I am looking for a Biochemical Pharmacologist to work on G protein-coupled
receptors .  This person  will be working on Radio Ligand Binding Assays
and Second Messenger Assays.  The selected candidates'  job will be 50%
basic science and 50% applied science drug discovery. This person will be a
part of a larger group in drug discovery and will be supervising three
people.  This person should have excellent communication skills and
computer skills (word processing, data analysis, excel, etc.).  You should
possess a PhD in Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience or related field
with 1 year postdoctoral experience. Our client is a leading
pharmaceutical company with research facilities in Northern New Jersey and
can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan,
paid vacation and more). A high impact, high profile position with
excellent opportunity for advancement.  Please contact Scott Shanes by
phone at 609-584-8733 Ext. 218, fax CV and cover letter to 609-584-9575 or
E-Mail to sis at diedremoire.com