AP (Advanced Placement)

Veronica roni_n_pooh at pooh-bear.com
Tue Dec 2 18:58:35 EST 1997

x-no-archive: yes

I tutored most of the HS career and it's made me the person I am today.
I have success stories and I also had horror stories. It allowed me to
reach out and help a fellow student, sometimes even a friend. I credit
those experiences to why I long to go back to school and get my
certification to teach in HS rather than do the academia/research track.
And yes, I was a gifted student all through school. I think that the
benefits are different for each person. Also our tutoring program had a
vigorous interview/application process. I really got to know it my
senior year when I was office assistant for the woman running the
program.

I was willing and wanted to inspire other students to take pride in
their work. Sometimes it worked and sometimes, well, you know.
  Roni: Aztec Princess
  http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2664/index.html
  ****Xena, Ryne Sandberg, and Pooh's Political Page****