Photographer needs FEED BACK from women in Science and Technology!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryne bryne at cyberhighway.net
Wed Dec 24 13:19:06 EST 1997

To whom it may concern!!

I have been trying to put together a Photo project on the subject of
women in science & technology.   The project would be a Photo Essasy
and would include aspects of Art and Documentary photography.
Currently, I'm trying to get feed back from women in these fields in
order to outline the project and aquire funding.  Any suggestions or
idea's would be most helpful.  I would also be open to any e-mail
discussion on this subject as well.

Merry X-mas!!

Bryne E. Parrott
Freelance/Art Photographer