(none)

Cassandra Smith clsmith at DARWIN.BU.EDU
Wed Feb 5 11:23:30 EST 1997

Boston University is just starting a MS program in Bioinformatics....within
the Biomedical Engineering Dept...the program is one of the few in
the country...there is also a Ph. D.

Please contact....
Charles Cantor
crc at enga.bu.edu for more information

   Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 06:31:44 -0800
   From: Scheiner_Linda/mskcc_SUR at MSKMAIL.MSKCC.ORG
   Sender: daemon at net.bio.net

	I am currently in the market for a new job, and I have seen a lot of
	positions in the field of Bioinformatics.  I assume that this is a
	relatively new field of combining Biology and computer software.  Any
	information about this field would be greatly appreciated, ie what it
	is exactly, where to get training, etc.  Thanks in advance to anyone
	with info.

	scheinel at mskcc.org