Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

Ken Baker ken.baker at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 07:50:20 EST 1997

In article <50873.chale at sage.nrri.umn.edu>, chale at SAGE.NRRI.UMN.EDU
("Cindy Hale") wrote:

> This kind of advertising is not the purpose of this list!  I am so sick of
> this junk mail.  For every one message I read, I delete at least two of

[snip]

> On 8 Feb 1997 17:29:54 GMT, <chsu at from.net> wrote:
>

> >Send Fax through the Internet. Low domestic and international rates.
> >20 FREE pages of Fax! Send to any Fax machines in the world! No obligation.
> >
> >Visit the site at:
> >
> >    http://www.edfax.com/faxsav.htm

Well, one good way of getting rid of these poltroons is to put them out of
business. So here goes....

Send Fax through the Internet. Zero domestic and international rates.
UNLIMITED FREE pages of Fax! Send to most Fax machines in the world! No
obligation.

Visit the site at:

   http://www.tpc.int/tpc_home.html

8-)

Cheers,

Ken.

Dr Ken Baker                          Internet: ken.baker at bbsrc.ac.uk
B.I.T.S.                       http://www.cc.bbsrc.ac.uk/biolist.html
BBSRC Computing Centre            BritishTelecomnet: (+44)1582 762271
West Common                                  Faxnet: (+44)1582 761710
Harpenden AL5 2JE                           ICBMnet:  51'48'N 00'21'W