Susan Hogarth sjhogart at
Fri Feb 14 14:35:02 EST 1997

Chippie wrote:
> Cindy Hale wrote:

I just wanted to point out that _both_ Chippie and Cindy *reposted* the
original spam in their complaint-posts. In another post, Susan (another
Susan :) gives good advice for dealing with spam, which I won't repeat.
I think it's important _not_ to propagate these ads by reposting their
text... *especially* not to repost their phone numbers, web addresses,

I also suspect there's more posts bitching about spam than actually
spam, and I seriously doubt any of these people read

'To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.'
        Woody Allen, from "Stardust memories"
Suzuki GS page: