spam

Susan Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:35:02 EST 1997

Chippie wrote:

> Cindy Hale wrote:

I just wanted to point out that _both_ Chippie and Cindy *reposted* the
original spam in their complaint-posts. In another post, Susan (another
Susan :) gives good advice for dealing with spam, which I won't repeat.
I think it's important _not_ to propagate these ads by reposting their
text... *especially* not to repost their phone numbers, web addresses,
etc.

I also suspect there's more posts bitching about spam than actually
spam, and I seriously doubt any of these people read
bionet.women-in-bio.

--
'To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.'
        Woody Allen, from "Stardust memories"

Suzuki GS page: http://homepage.cistron.nl/~peterh/gsresources/