Seeking a BIOnic woman

Bear354106 bear354106 at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 07:08:14 EST 1997

I am a 42 YO man in So. King County, Washington. I am seeking a woman who
enjoys science, Scrabble, books, old cars,trucks and motorcycles, travel,
movies, sailing and garage sales. Must be clean, stable, honest and loyal.
I do not want a mother, a daughter or a boss. I want to at least feel like
the head of the relationship. I am not seeking a slave either. My sex
drive is about average, and I am not interested in a platonic
relationship.
I am actively Libertarian and a quiet atheist. If you are vociferously
statist or religious please do not respond. Apolitical or unconcerned in
religion is fine.
  I have tested variously from 140 to 160 in IQ tests and therefor do not
abide by the accuracy of same. I am smarter than almost any
non-mathematician I have ever met so I desire an intelligent woman. I am
physically a very large man, about the size of John Goodman, and closely
resemble John Candy facially. I do not smoke, drink or do drugs, but I am
not averse to those who do if they are not profligate.
  I am currently recovering my fiscal health, so that must be discussed by
any interested women. I own half(with the bank) of a house in Des Moines,
WA., about 1/2 mile from Puget Sound, but the IRS is anxious to hear from
me!! I write humor and political commentary and just sold my first copy
for a commercial pamphlet. I am a journeyman pipefitter, and may return to
this field soon. My AA birthday was 2/8/83 and in 1977, after years of
alcohol abuse I tested 99%ile in Science, 95%ile in English and 78%ile in
math in my SAT's.
I am shy only around women,not in any other realm. I like well-behaved
kids but would appreciate not having any around. Undisciplined children
are unacceptable. I like all animals except spoiled dogs and cats.
I like a spectrum of women, and only actively dislike the arrogant, cruel,
stupid, crooked, and unhinged.
I do not like skinny(boney) women and if you are larger than Oprah or
Roseanne I am shallow enough to be uninterested. I have been enamored of
tall, short, beautiful, and plain. Even some extremely physically
repulsive women have attracted me through force of personality. The most
appealing woman I can think of is (I believe), living in Montana and
hunting and skinning her own deer. What it boils down to is: be a gem!