Seeking a BIOnic woman

Mr. W.Y. Chan wahchan at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Feb 19 04:00:32 EST 1997

Bear354106 (bear354106 at aol.com) wrote:
: I am a 42 YO man in So. King County, Washington. I am seeking a woman who
: enjoys science, Scrabble, books, old cars,trucks and motorcycles, travel,
: movies, sailing and garage sales. Must be clean, stable, honest and loyal.
: I do not want a mother, a daughter or a boss. I want to at least feel like
: the head of the relationship. I am not seeking a slave either. My sex
: drive is about average, and I am not interested in a platonic
: relationship.
: I am actively Libertarian and a quiet atheist. If you are vociferously
: statist or religious please do not respond. Apolitical or unconcerned in
: religion is fine.
:   I have tested variously from 140 to 160 in IQ tests and therefor do not
: abide by the accuracy of same. I am smarter than almost any
: non-mathematician I have ever met so I desire an intelligent woman. I am
: physically a very large man, about the size of John Goodman, and closely
: resemble John Candy facially. I do not smoke, drink or do drugs, but I am
: not averse to those who do if they are not profligate.
:   I am currently recovering my fiscal health, so that must be discussed by
: any interested women. I own half(with the bank) of a house in Des Moines,
: WA., about 1/2 mile from Puget Sound, but the IRS is anxious to hear from
: me!! I write humor and political commentary and just sold my first copy
: for a commercial pamphlet. I am a journeyman pipefitter, and may return to
: this field soon. My AA birthday was 2/8/83 and in 1977, after years of
: alcohol abuse I tested 99%ile in Science, 95%ile in English and 78%ile in
: math in my SAT's.
: I am shy only around women,not in any other realm. I like well-behaved
: kids but would appreciate not having any around. Undisciplined children
: are unacceptable. I like all animals except spoiled dogs and cats.
: I like a spectrum of women, and only actively dislike the arrogant, cruel,
: stupid, crooked, and unhinged.
: I do not like skinny(boney) women and if you are larger than Oprah or
: Roseanne I am shallow enough to be uninterested. I have been enamored of
: tall, short, beautiful, and plain. Even some extremely physically
: repulsive women have attracted me through force of personality. The most
: appealing woman I can think of is (I believe), living in Montana and
: hunting and skinning her own deer. What it boils down to is: be a gem!

Man, I think you are getting desperate but I am sure you will do just
fine, my advice is to ask in a ng devoted to singles looking for partner
and give this ng a miss in choosing an ideal woman.
Please no flame me.

	Wah.